Plasma 76I 3PH machine
Plasma 76I 3PH machine
PLASMA 76i & 126i models
Important notice; Many small inverter plasma machines on the market today do not comply with BS EN standards, these can be unsafe to use & possibly lethal. We strongly suggest you take great care before purchasing a plasma cutter. The AWD has recently issued a industry safety warning regarding this.
Up to 47mm cutting (Depending on machine selected)
These robust plasma cutters are the ideal machine for cutting all metals for fabrication & maintenance. Both models give a fast clean cut on virtually all metals. We fit Trafimet cutting torches which perform superbly & have no expensive consumable parts keeping your consumable costs very low. This combined with the high electrical efficiency ensures your overall running costs are kept to an absolute minimum.
These machines are generator friendly.
Built to comply with BS EN 60974-1, CE marked, RoHS compliant and WEEE registered so you can be sure of the safety & quality
Standard functions & features
• Pilot arc to give the best starting & assist with cutting on painted metals or mesh or rusty materials.
• Infinitely variable output current from 20-70 Amps or 20-120 Amps for the 126i.
• High duty cycle to cope with heavy cutting applications.
• Digital meter displays exact cutting power.
• High efficiency so uses less electric than many other machines.
• Fail safe low pressure switch to shut machine down if air supply drops too low.
• Easy to operate with a no fuss approach to the controls so you can simply plug in and cut.
• Fitted with Trafimet torches which use very common low cost torch consumables (very economical to run).
• These models are fitted with an air regulator with built in filter and water trap and an accurate pressure gauge
• Plasma 126i has Trafimet central connector for easy torch removal & high safety.
• Plasma 76i has Trafimet torch fitted internally for high safety
Technical Spec Plasma 76i Plasma 126i
Mains input voltage 400V 3 phase 400V 3 phase
Input fuse 16A 20/32A
Generator minimum size 10KVA 15KVA
Output current 20-70A 20-120A
Duty cycle 70A @ 40% 120A @ 60%
Size approx 580Lx360Hx230W 610Lx450Hx330W
Weight approx 19Kg 32Kg
Cutting torch Trafimet CB70 6m Trafimet A141 6m
Max severance cut 25mm 47mm
Max recom cut (M. steel) 19mm 35mm
Max recom cut (stainless/ali) 14mm 27mm
Single phase models also available up to 25mm cutting